Monday 18 June 2007

Japanese Music!! (a new addiction)

About 3 weeks ago I discovered the fantastic world of Japanese Music, through chance I might say...
I have this habit of sometimes clicking on the link that says next blog and read a bit of what is written in the first blog I come across. On one of these "journeys" I bumped into a comment that said something like: "Finally Gackt has stopped being gay...". I found this statement quiet curious so I decided to go and see who Gackt was...

After surfing on the net for some hours, and a few pictures, translations and videos later I really got into Gackt's music (even do I don't understand a single word of Japanese). While discovering Gackt I came across other artists, and the next one to catch my attention was -Miyavi.

Unfortunately getting Japanese music, or anything Japanese for that matter, is not very easy here. So in order to get to know better these artists I had to surf a lot on the Internet, and finally I decided to order two of their cds. Which arrived today!!!!!!

Completely addicted to Gackt and -Miyavi!!!!

Here is the first music that really got my attention by Gackt - Lust for Blood:
(I would like to acknowledge
pallidwraith
for posting the video on YouTube)



And here's my favorite music by -Miyavi - Ashita, Genki ni Naare:
(I would like to acknowledge
xxitsxmitsukixx for the post in YouTube and the subtitles)


No comments: