Friday 7 November 2008

The world was watching and so was I :)

I now I'm a bit late, but could not let this pass... On Tuesday, November 4Th 2008 the world had their eyes on the USA and so did I. With the difference that my living room is located in San Francisco...

When CNN announced the projection that Senator Obama would be the President Elect, you could hear everyone screaming with joy and even some went out to express their happiness.

Better yet was the great speech that he delivered when accepting the task ahead. I'm sure that somewhere in the future our children will study this speech in school, as I studied I have a dream by Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Lets wait and see what becomes of this, and I wish all the luck to the USA and President Elect Barack Obama.

Enjoy:
Obama: Victory Speech in The New Times (I wanna thank my Sis for giving me this link).

No comments: