Tuesday 24 February 2009

A random thought or photo... or maybe not so random...

After being back for a week, I finally did what I had said I would once I got back home (actually I did it last friday, but I got to lazy to post at the time), I straighten out my hair to see how long it got after almost 9 months without being cut.

And what is the importance of this?, you may ask.
It's not importante at all, I'm just letting my
girly instincts surface for a bit. :)

I also said that I would take a picture to show to everyone, hence this post. :)
This picture has another reason, I have never had my hair this long, and I'm going to cut it to a surprising length next friday...

PS - It seems that I may be in a good path to fulfill my new year's resolution of more posts, even if it is about something has uninteresting as my hair.

1 comment:

Inês said...

Oh xenti! Cadê o caracol?!
Sim sinhora! Bem podes dizer que está esticado!