Friday 26 June 2009

Shocked!!

Today, was a day filled with tragic news from the entertainment world... The one that is the most shocking for me is Michael Jackson's death.

Like most kids from my generation, I grew up listening to Michael Jackson. My first ever live concert was Michael Jackson's Dangerous World Tour in 1992 at the José Alvalade Stadium in Lisbon, I was only 11.

I loved dancing to Thriller, Beat it, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Black and White... and the list goes on. Despite all the controversy that surrounded him throughout his career, I still respect him as an artist.

Michael Jackson - Thriller (full length)
I wanted to embed the video, but all the videos said Embedding disabled by request.

R.I.P.
Michael Jackson
(1958 - 2009)

P.S. - I know that this not the most updated image of Michael Jackson (actually it is a 27 year old image), but this is one of my favourite images of him.

No comments: