Sunday 6 December 2009

My first music buy in more than 9 months

I decided to share today my first music buy in a lot of months (lol).

Last weekend I went to the shop that I consider my ultimate doom. Why? Because I can spend hours there and find at least three things to buy everytime that I go there. Fortunately, I am more or less controlled and do not spend as much as I sometimes feel like.


So, in one of my last ventures there I decided to buy a CD, especially because I felt like I needed new music, and that was 30 Seconds to Mars' (2005) A Beautiful Lie album. Not quite what you consider NEW, but new in my collection and I did not know most of the tracks in it. One of the musics that I discovered was Hunter (one of the hidden tracks), that was written by Björk. And it was a really good buy, both quality and price wise. :)


For you entertainment here it is:

30 Seconds To Mars - Hunter (live at Coliseu de Lisboa, Portugal in 2008)

(credits to ShArK85pt @ YouTube)


30 Seconds to Mars: Official Website, Myspace


P.S. -  Just discovered they are about to lunch a new album... (go to their site or myspace page to listen to more of their musics).

No comments: