Sunday 15 May 2011

On Posting...

If you read my previous post you might have noticed that I have kept my mind busy, which could mean that I had a lot to post. So why did I not do it?
Maybe because I am a proud person and I do not like to admit that I feel like I am not doing as good as I think I should be doing. I do not like to doubt myself, and I have done that so often in the past years. (How could we think as teenagers that life was easier as adults?!) So actually writing it down is difficult, despite also being a quite relieving action. When I am troubled I tend to close myself up more than usual, it is a mechanism of defence...
There were times that I thought of things and considered them interesting to post, but eventually I would dismiss them for a number of reasons. Being the most prominent one laziness and the second one to think that it was exposing to much. The funny thing is that this blog was created for me to write about what troubled me, how I felt at the time. It also has had the purpose of sharing experiences and things I like, but it was mostly to put my thoughts out in the world. And the latter has been the least done. 
I am my own editor. And what a fearsome editor am I...

So, you can say that one of the main reasons that I have no been posting is that I been to troubled and stressed with life...

A random fact in 15 days I'll be 30... Doesn't wisdom come with age?

No comments: