Wednesday 28 December 2011

hmm...

I just listened to this song and decided to share it, just because...

It reminds me of my childhood, of times gone by. I cannot say that they where happier times, but somehow now (today, at this moment) they seem. I think most people always look at their childhood as an happier time, maybe because when we are kids we are more innocent and able to see joy in the smallest things. It would be good if sometimes we would still be able to time to time see life that way. I know that we have to become not so trusting and naïve to go through life, but... it's still sad that growing up means losing such a wonderful gift.

So, here goes:
Rod Stewart - Have I Told You Lately That I Love You (Unplugged)

Credits to  @ YouTube

Only today I discovered that this song was not written by Rod Stewart, but by Van Morrison. :) 

No comments: