Friday 24 August 2007

Life...

I've been completely absent from this blog...

My life has been more or the less the same for these past few months, a struggle to write my thesis, but if before it was painful but in the end I was able to write... now it doesn't hurt has much, but I'm completely unable to write... sad isn't it... :(
If it wasn't for my pride I think I would have given up already... (and that's really sad)

Besides the thesis what I've been up to?!

Well, I went to spend some days at my Dad's place, to bond a little with him and my baby brother. :D It was a pleasant time, my baby brother is growing very well and I'm a proud sister :D (but I have to add that I'm a proud sister to all my siblings :D).

Other than that, I've been listening to a lot of Japanese music, especially Miyavi. :)

And I've been using my new found interest in Japanese music has a way to escape from my thesis work. I've been so good at it that I've been almost completely unaware of what's going on the world and in my home country (bad girl). So today I decided to scan through the news, and sometimes I think it's better to be unaware, because so sad events happen. I'm not talking about the Natural Disasters, has pain that they might be, there's not much us Humans can do about them, except try to warn everybody has soon has possible. I'm talking about the wars that occur throughout the planet and the crimes against innocent people.

Why do we insist on wounding Mankind continuously?

In the end, We all are gonna be responsible for our own downfall... And We still call ourselves the rational species and the superior species...

No comments: