Friday 10 August 2007

Thesis (once more...)

So haven't talked about my thesis (or anything else for that matter) for a while...

A quick update: I've finished writing everything!! It should be a good sign, no?! No!! Even though my supervisor complained in June (26th, I think) that I wasn't writing has fast has she wanted and that she wanted everything ready be the end of July. She completely ignored all the complete chapters that I send her through out the month of July. I had all the chapters written by the end of July!! But she got stuck on the second (of six) chapters and didn't bother to call me and ask me to go talk with her.

In the end, I went to Porto in the 1st or 2nd of August, after a series of insults (for me were insults) and after she had read the remaining 4 chapters overnight. And, of course, the work sucked and everything has to be re-written. But in the end the only thing that she wants is to me to copy what she has already written without having to explain anything... She doesn't want to teach, she wants work slaves...

No comments: