Monday 12 May 2008

A step forward...maybe...

Today I made a decision, well sort of, that may lead to the next step in my life. To tell you the truth I was super excited this afternoon, but in the mean time I was able to calm myself and put some sense in may own head. lol Sometimes I think I'm to much of a rationalist... :)

So it seems I may be picking on the next stream to follow. Let's see...

On the other hand...

...I knew there was a reason why I had stopped following the news...

There's so much pain in the world that sometimes it seems that you can almost touch it.

So today's topics were the aftershock of Burma's cyclone, the earthquake in China (a 7.8 in Richter scale) and situation in Lebanon. We cannot do anything against Mother Nature, except try to ease the consequences (it looks like the Chinese where quick to respond, which was good). But the wars... I do not understand them...

(I will try to post a bit more often, even if I don't have nothing special to say.)

No comments: