Sunday 14 September 2008

Miyavi

Today is Miyavi's birthday.... wow I cannot believe I'm posting about this... lol

But it has a reason... this time last year I was finishing my Master Thesis and applying to the Internship program that I'm currently in. So much has changed... it's unbelievable. Of course a year is a very long time and a lot can happen, but you only notice when you look back and think about it. Somehow, at that time, I really did not believe that things could have taken this turn. I don't why, but that is the truth. Maybe it's my not very optimistic nature.

I remember that one year ago, Miyavi's music was really important for me and the message within it was what I needed at that time. So, in order to celebrate the evolution of life:

雅-miyavi - 陽の光さえ届かないこの場所で feat.SUGIZO (Hi No Hikari Sae Todokanai Kono Basho De feat. SUGIZO)


(credits to
AKC925 @ YouTube)

Link to the lyrics and translation all credits go to baka_neko @ Jrock Revolution Forums

No comments: