Friday 11 May 2007

Someone one lost out there?!

Am I lost?! Literally, NO!!

I simply do not know what to do with my life at this moment!!
Even do I have never been a person of great plans, I usually knew what I was going to do next. Now... I do not!!
For the past 2 years I have worked relentlessly to become an scientist. I just loved to be in the laboratory and do all the stuff I had to do, I didn't concerned if I stay there overtime. But all the pressure I put on myself and that was put upon me by others, just killed the fun out of it. Besides all this, where I live this line of work those not give you many guaranties, and I want some stability...

But what am I going to do next?! I have no idea!!

I just want to do something that fulfills me and that gives me time for myself (really missed that over this time).

Well, let's see what happens...

No comments: