Wednesday 4 July 2007

Life...

I've been completely absent from this blog... Well, between my new found world of Japanese Rock and the Thesis I heaven't had time to do much more on the PC. Besides, there's nothing really new to report in my life.

Today was a good day when it comes to my Thesis, I've reread all the articles I need to write the third chapter. :) Yurraiii for me!! :D
That's a new thing that I haven't mention yet, I yesterday I finished making the Introduction modifications that my supervisor asked, and started working on the 3rd the chapter. :)
Tomorrow, if everything goes has expected, I'll write!! (Don't know how much, hopefully more than a sentence...). I'd like to have this chapter completed by the end of the week.

Concerning everything else...

I just discovered that my favourite band ever (LAMB) made a collaboration SUGIZO (one of the members of S.K.I.N.) in 1997. I already knew this song and loved it, but I didn't know who was the author of the song.

SUGIZOKanon

No comments: