Friday 6 July 2007

Thesis part n+1 :P

So, today I finally wrote. :)

I really must stop planning my work, because when I say: "Tomorrow I'll write!!" it's when not even a word comes out from these fingers.
Today wasn't a perfect day... If it had been, I had written the complete Introduction for my 3rd Chapter. I only wrote about half of it. On the good side, I already know what I want to say next, and I took note of the topics on the page... (So I don't forget it tomorrow when I sit in front of this computer again.)

It's terrible the way my brain works, it won't allow me to push him. I think I really pushed it to much over the years, and now it just won't work when it doesn't want to... I remember that I was able to start working at 9 in the morning until 1 in the evening, with just a 1h stop to lunch. I really over did it... There's nothing I can do about it now, unless let it have his way (I like to have my brain healthy, thank you!! :P)

On a side note, I listened to a lot of Japanese Music today!! :D

No comments: