Monday 14 July 2008

Japan Center

On Saturday I went to one of the places that I really wanted to go ever since I knew that I was coming to San Francisco... The Japan Center... Can you guess why?! :P

Ohh god!!! I got completely lost there!!! I was able to taste Japanese food, that wasn't Sushi, even though I love sushi I'm very curious about the other plates. The food was great and at a very accessible price.

But the biggest treat was the store that I found that sells from magazines to cds passing through dvds of Visual Kei. All my favorite bands were there... with more than one cd. Ohh, the effort that I had to do to not buy anything... The prices were a bit high and this is not the month for that kind of expenses, but next month... who knows... :) I really looked like a little kid in a candy store!!

I also found some Japanese textbooks that may come in handy, if I decide to still try to teach myself Japanese. :)

To summarize: I was in Heaven for about 2h this weekend. :P

No comments: