Saturday 12 July 2008

The Lost Boys... Memory Lane... :)

Let's make a break from posts concerning San Francisco and Inov Contacto, not that I have written many of them...

Yesterday, my young sister send me a file called Surprise, on that file are two musics from the 1987 movie The Lost Boys. I only opened the file now and it was a drive down memory lane. This was one of the films we saw bunch of times with my older sister and our cousins when we where younger.

The movie's soundtrack is awesome, from the musics that where written especially for it to the musics that where "borrowed", for instance the movie opens with People are Strange from The Doors. At that time my older sister was in a The Doors phase, among other things.

Besides that, the movie is completely 1980s from the visual aspect to the music, going through the story line. However, I think that it's good 1980s movie, well it's a Joel Schumacher movie and it stars Kieffer Sutherland (trailer)... :)

Here is one of the great songs from the movie: Gerard McMann - Cry Little Sister (credit to StylishSurfer @ YouTube)


No comments: