Tuesday 17 June 2008

The hard thing about not being able to live without music...

...is that if you are going to travel and have a new computer you have to transfer the whole of your music library... which, depending of the time, may vary between 9GB and 15Gb...

It's a very boring and labourous work... lol... but I'll be able to take my music with me. :D

P.S. - Maybe I'll try to take a little nap before going to perform my tasks for the day...

P.S. 2 - This what I decided to do to take advantage of my insomnia. :P

EDIT: I decided that this would a very fitting song for tonight. :)

Faithless - Insomnia (live in Glatonsbury 2002)


(credits to mikeyb37
@YouTube)

I've never seen them live, but it should be a awesome show. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Collect your music to take it with you to another country, another life... I've heard that one before :) Laborous work indeed! :D

Boa Sorte*