Wednesday 18 June 2008

Today was...

..bank day!!! Yuppiii!!

I had several things to do that required me to go to 3 different bank agencies. Fortunately there was almost no one there, in neither if the three of them. Meaning that I was able to take care of everything quite fast. :)

Unfortunately, I choose the wrong pair of shoes... No, they weren't high heels, they were flats, but they hurt my pretty "little" feet... Poor feet...

lol, I'm in a completely random mood...

Well, because I wanted to take care of everything has quickly has possible I decided to wake up early (which means alarm clock). Since I didn't get any sleep last night, and only took a nap in the middle of the afternoon (slept around 4hrs), it took me almost 30 minutes to get out of bed.

As you can see this is really just a random post. I just felt like writing something, anything...

No comments: