Monday 9 June 2008

And the awesome news was...

... that I was accepted in a International Trainee Program, and above all that I will be going to do my internship in SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA!!!! To tell you the truth at the time I wrote that post I still didn't know where I was going to go, we were only told at the 23rd of May. Yes, I know that today is the 9th of June... but I really took my time to digest the news. And I think I have still to fully digest them...

I really had no expections when it came to the place I was going to be send to when I arrived for my week of formation in Lisbon. However, during the week I would sometimes harbour the thought it would be cool to go to San Francisco. And guess what?! That was where I ended up. And I'm going to be there for 9 months... :)

The only thing that I'm sorry about now is that Miyavi has already gone there for his world tour... bad bad timing... :)

So, in about a month the posts are going to start to coming to you directly from the USA. I'll try to be little more consistent, to give you guys a feeling of how the things are going on across the pond and a continent. ;)

No comments: