Tuesday 17 June 2008

Hello There...

So why am I posting at 7 in the morning... well, let's see... insomnia... again... Why?!

Because when I was almost falling a sleep I remembered that in about 2 weeks I should be in San Francisco... which is good, but I still have a few things to take care of and, to be honest, I still haven't fully digest that bit of information...lol

Sometimes it's just better if things happen swiftly, if you don't have time to think. I had to much time to think, letting my mind get somewhat confortable with the ideia that it's nothing but a dream... I'm really ridiculous. :)

Ohh, and I had decided to take some photographs today... Needless to say that that particular project has been cancelled... maybe the day after tomorrow...

On a side note...

Today, well yesterday I went to see the latest Indiana Jones... :) I liked it!! I really love the dry humour. I think I'm going to see the previous 3 sometime this week.

No comments: